Sunday, November 21, 2010

Before & After (well kinda...)

Two years ago, before I got pregnant with Clara, I weighed about 128lbs (the same weight I was when I started my 90 day challenge).

Last week, we went to a "Martini Madness" and silent auction fundraiser at a local camp. Being pregnant, I didn't want to buy a new dress, so I ransacked my closet for something that would fit.

I came across this dress that I wore two years ago at a Coast Guard Christmas party. I chose to wear that dress........about 15lbs lighter.

Here I am two years ago:









































Here I am last week and about 16 weeks pregnant with baby #4 and 15lbs lighter:


Unfortunately, I haven't exercised since I found out I was pregnant, and now that I have spoken with my OB, I have been cleared to do very light activity, like yoga. No weights and walking if I don't have any cramping or contractions.

I hope everyone is doing great exercising and keeping healthy!

1 comment:

  1. You should be very proud Steph! You look fantastic! Both pics of you are beautiful, but you do look a lot thinner in the second one. Congrats ;)

    ReplyDelete