Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I can't do this with you, I hate to run...

...well, I would have to say you are not allowed to use that as an excuse!

You ask why? Why? Because I HATE TO RUN! I have never been a runner. I am not so sure I will be able to run to the end of my driveway without being winded. This experience should be interesting!

I like the running program I will be trying out because I am literally doing a couch to 5K! I am starting out from the very  beginning. So, why not try it out? It's just 90 days!

I still have nightmares about my soccer coach in high school making us run up and down hills for hours. It sucked. I had pains in my side. I wanted to cry. I promised myself I'd never be a runner. Well, here I am trying to challenge myself and others to try running...again.

I want something that will make me feel good about my body again! I want to have fun doing it!

4 comments:

  1. Ok, question, are you going to be running with the girls in a stroller??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.....and no. Obviously, I have 3 kids, and a double stroller, so it will be tough. In the early stages of training, I can have Mairead ride her bike with L & C in the stroller. We have a Baby Jogger - City Elite. We are looking for a used single stroller so Kevin and I can run together with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! I have the bob double so technically I suppose I can run with both...I just HATE running around here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it's gotta be hard running around there! Running around here will be nice, lots of cool places to go, and I can always run to the beach.....it's about 2 miles away, so Ill need to be sure I can get back! :)

    ReplyDelete