Monday, February 22, 2010

ONE WEEK!

If next Monday is going to be as beautiful as today, then it will be a GREAT day to start my 90 day challenge! I have a lot to get accomplished between now and Monday! It felt like March 1st was so far away, and now it feels as though it snuck right up on me! I'm a little nervous!

1. Running shoes - I need to make my way to the Maine Running Company to get some running shoes that will be comfy cozy and a good fit!

2. Update my music on my iPhone

3. Buy a band to hold my iPhone since I use this as my iPod, too

4. Need to buy clothes to work out in - it's been so long that I don't think I have anything "appropriate" to wear while working out, not to mention in the winter/spring! What's the best type of clothing to wear while running? What's your favorite piece of clothing?

Can you think of anything else I may need? Is there anyone else who is starting with me next week? I am hoping the weather stays nice!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I think a little basket or bin that holds all the things you will need would be nice. Everything in one place (well, maybe minus your phone). Your water bottle, shoes, headphones, gum, 80's sweatbands, etc. ;)

    I am on week 2 of working out.....not easy, but I am sure worth it.

    ReplyDelete