Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tomorrow.......Tomorrow.......

is only a day away!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Seriously? Tomorrow is March 1st, and well, I don't think I will be running tomorrow. I skied yesterday and my legs hurt.....no really, it's going to rain/snow here. Now, don't go telling me I should run in the snow or rain, because I won't.

Instead, I'll do some yoga or even run in the house....well maybe not run unless it's after my kids, but Ill do something to get my heart rate up. Midweek is going to be sunny and great, so my plan is to start either Tuesday or Wednesday and proceed from there!

Don't worry ladies, I won't let you down!

Who else is starting this week???

3 comments:

  1. Silly girl! I am thinking I am going to start a 1/2 marathon walk training schedule. I can't run. My past knee surgeries scream at me if I do. I tried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Ive had knee surgery too, and it will be interesting how running affects them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am shopping for a sports bra that will keep these milk jugs from bouncing off my body and will be running on Tues/Wed also...what have you talked me into?? LOL

    ReplyDelete