Monday, March 1, 2010

Showing it all...

Happy March 1st everyone!

Today is the start of my 90 day challenge! I am so excited to see what the next 90 days brings to my life! I will be planning on doing my couch to 5K this week for week 1, and I am unsure if I will be starting today or tomorrow - it depends on the weather! I will admit, I am a little tender from our ski adventures on Saturday! If I don't run, I will be doing a Yoga segment on my Biggest Loser Wii.


I wanted to share a few "stats" with you so I can document my progress or digression into this 90 day challenge :)

Today, I am starting at 128lbs with a goal weight of 120 pounds (115 after I stop nursing). My 90 day challenge is more about losing weight though...it is more about getting my body in shape so I can feel better about myself. I try not to get discouraged about my body because it is the way it is because I have carried three beautiful babies inside of me. My body has grown three healthy babies inside of me.

Here is what my "muffin top" looks like today:

8 comments:

  1. Just completed my first workout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, your starting weight is my goal weight...your ending weight is what I weighed in hs.....my goodness!

    The pictures are not working here on my end, but I think you are amazing for posting them! I will not be doing that. ;)

    I am not sure if I am going to be able to fit in a workout today, but I should because I know I can't tomorrow. I look forward to hearing about your first run!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you Steph, I admire your determination ;)
    I'll be cheering you on, as I get bigger and bigger til July. I will have to do this too, when I am done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Darla!

    Jen - I hear you! I weighed between 100-108 in high school, and 110 in college. I know Ill never be that again, but one can try, right?

    Molly, looking forward to you joining me :)

    Are you the only one who can't see the photos?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree your starting weight is what i want to weigh! :) Trying to get motivated. "Watching" you is helping! Got DVDs and weights out, however cannot use DVD player- no remote so I couldnt start a DVD! So sending Nick to the store so I can do one on the morning! Love reading the blog and no can't see pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I fixed the photos - let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are there now....brave woman! You do not appear to have a single stretch mark.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope.....no stretch marks, just a big ole muffin top :)

    ReplyDelete