Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm still running! And a challenge

On Saturday I headed out for a run. I had intended to do some interval training to help get my pace improved, but when I went to start running, I ran into my neighbor. I used to run with her a lot last summer, but since I was pregnant, I couldn't run. She's an avid runner, so I was intimidated to run with her, but I knew she'd help get my pace improved.

My MapMyRun app (which I highly suggest!) farted out, so I am not sure how accurate it is with the mileage, time and pace, but here it is:

Distance: 1.75 miles
There was not a time, so, I am not sure on that one, and I am pretty sure I ran longer than that......so......
My initial pace was 10:30 min/mile and then 11:35 min/mile, so much improved from my last run.

How is everyone else doing?

Anyone interested in doing a "run 30 miles in 30 days challenge" with me? Tomorrow is June 1st....so what are you waiting for? If you don't like to run, maybe you could do an "exercise for 30 hours in 30 days?"

I challenge you to do one or both together! what are you waiting for? Get out there and start!

My goal for the week.......exercise three days this week.

1 comment:

  1. I love running with someone else. It helps keep my mind off the pain and it makes the time go so much faster. I will definitely be joining you for the 30 day challenge!

    ReplyDelete