Friday, June 3, 2011

2 miles out of 30.....28 more to go!

Today, I started my 30miles in 30 days challenge.

I didn't think I was going to be able to run today, but my husband graciously took our oldest girls to lunch with him and left me home with our two littles (20 months and 8 weeks).

I dug out our jogging stroller and ran. It sucked. Both kids did great and our newest, Callum slept the entire way. On the way back, the wind was blowing in his face and he didn't like that too much, so he was a little fussy, but overall, it went well!

Duration: 24:55
Distance: 1.99 miles
Pace: 12:30 mins/mile

I did walk some, the wind was whipping hard and with that jogger, it was tough work, but I did it. Two down...28 to go!

How is everyone else doing?

2 comments:

  1. Since I can't really run, I'm doing the 30 hours in 30 days thing. I took today off since we had John's graduation, but I'm at 2 hours so far. I do like having a set number of hours that I'm going towards - it's definitely pumping up the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Steph! I HATE using the jogging stroller and I only use it when I have no other options. I've done pretty well. I'm at 12 miles so far. I have a 15K in two weeks and have really had to up my mileage. Glad you were able to get out!

    ReplyDelete