Monday, June 6, 2011

5 down......25 to go

I had intended to run during the weekend, but......guess what? It didn't happen.

To further complicate my life, we are moving back to the Washington DC region mid-summer. It will be a tough move primarily because Kevin and I are in love with our life here in Maine. Thankfully, it is temporary!

Anyways, I was able to motivate myself today and headed out for a run!

Duration: 33:39
Distance: 3.00 miles
Pace: 11:12min/mile - have improved that by almost a minute since I've started running a few weeks ago!

I was pretty proud of myself as I was able to run the entire time without stopping to walk - not even once....believe me, I was huffing and puffing and feeling as though I was going to die, and thought about running, but I just thought about all our little Callum went through after birth, and if he can fight for his life, I can fight to run a short distance, right?

So, how is everyone else doing with the challenge?

If you're feeling overwhelmed, do the best you can - getting out there is the most important part!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment