Thursday, June 16, 2011

Baby Blubber

I am 9.5 weeks out from having a baby, and here we are in swimsuit season. UGH. This year probably won't be the year that I feel good in a bathing suit, but, that's okay, there's always next year!

Today, I followed my friends "plan" for running. I ran 2 miles.

Duration: I don't know....for some reason my app (mapmyrun) said 0.00
Distance: 2.0 miles
Pace: 9:56min/mile
Month total: 15 miles

The entire run I felt like I was dying, and my quads were BURNING. I couldn't figure it out until I saw my pace. HA.

Today, I took the day off. I had some shin splints and was feeling as though I needed to take a day. I still being really careful about maintaining my milk supply and making sure that I drink enough fluids. I sure have a hard time consuming extra water, but I've been working on it. The warmer weather doesn't help either, and we don't want Callum's milk to dwindle...that is more important than losing weight!

I hope everyone is doing well with their monthly challenge. I am starting to think of something "fun" (notice that's in parenthesis) to do for July! Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Ran my 15K race today......I'm not walking very well right now! Glad I did it and reached my goals....under 90 minutes, no walking, and no shitting my pants!! I'll be thinking of some ideas for July!

    ReplyDelete