Sunday, June 26, 2011

Down to the wire!

Well, it looks as though I will be on the mad dash this week to finish up my miles. It's been a rainy mess here and since I don't own any outdoor rain gear or a treadmill, running was off limits for me.

Yesterday was gloomy so Kevin and I took our first family nap in a very, very long time! Of course, by the time I woke up, I didn't feel like running :)

I planned on running today, but this morning I woke up with a headache and a sore booby :) - I sometimes get whats called clogged milk ducts and my left breast is very painful, so it looks like running is off today. The up and down movement from running will make it worse or at least feel worse. It looks like this week I am going to have to really get down to business if I am going to complete my own challenge...

At least the sun will be out! These rainy days give me absolutely NO motivation at all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment