Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 65 & 66 - Lazy?

Day 65: Nada de nada......rest day
Day 66: Level 1 & 2 Shred

Yesterday, I had every intention of running 3 miles, but by the time Kevin got home, there were thunderstorms and it was raining fairly heavily. After making the decision not to run, all the energy I had mustered up to run had gone away.....a rest would do me good, so a rest day it was!

Today was a different day! I had to make up for my lack of exercise yesterday. Since I am planning on running 5 miles with my neighbor again tomorrow, I would do the shred times two :)

With Level 1, I used 5 pound weights, and overall, it went well. My wrist has REALLY been bothering me, so I cannot do anything plank related (push-ups), etc....so instead of push ups I just did extra jumping jacks.

With level 2, I switched to 3lb weights. I still find level 2 challenging with some of the exercises, especially in the 3rd circuit.

Once I get my wrist issues under control, I will venture off onto level 3, but there is just too much plank work to even go there and be successful.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I am pretty certain now that you have a touch of insanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been insane for a while now, this is nothing new ;)

    ReplyDelete