Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 81 - 6

Day 81: Running

Duration: 1:06:33
Distance: 6.00 miles
Pace: 11:05 mins/mile
Calories burned: 710

Today, I ran with my neighbor again....and you know what that means....no sissy running. We ran 6 miles today. 6 miles. 6 miles? Really....this is getting insane? Since when can I run 6 miles without stopping? I still am in denial about how long I am running. It was hot today, but since we ran early enough, it wasn't too bad. My body felt pretty good. I can't complain. We have been increasing our distance by about a quarter mile each run, and it is workout out well. The only complaint I have is our pace seems to be slipping behind. I think I really need to work on bettering my pace. My body is working pretty hard though. My average heart rate was 168, and my max was 181 - I can't get my heart rate too much higher than that, so I am working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment