Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 75-78: I'm Alive!

Phew! This month has been insane! I am ready to get back into a "routine" again and ready for summer! My husbands parents were up from Florida for the weekend to visit and see my oldest daughters first dance recital. Those two things alone made for quite a busy weekend, not to mention, I had a nasty cold that kept me feeling not so hot...

On Friday, I decided to take it easy and not exercise, I didn't feel too guilty considering I had run over 14 miles this week already.

Saturday, Kevin and I woke up and did level 2 of the shred. That level is so great, and I have to admit, it's really a great workout. I didn't feel really great, so I didn't push myself. For a 20 minute workout, I burned about 225 calories. Not too bad considering!

Sunday, Kevin and I ran together. It was not a great run, but all that mattered was we got out there together and exercised.

Duration: 28:38
Distance: 2.73
Pace: 10:29 mins/mile
Calories: 352

Monday - I walked Mairead to and from school, which is about 0.5 miles each way, so overall, I did 2 miles total, pushing the double jogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment