Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 67 - It wasn't a fluke!

Day 67 - Running

Weather: Sunny, 72 degrees and VERY windy!

Duration: 53:00
Distance: 5.23 miles (Oh yeah, baby!)
Pace: 9-10 min/mile - my mapmyrun messed up....

Today, I had plans to run with my neighbor, and you know what that means......a good ole ass whoopin. It's good though, because I need that. I obviously can do it, but I seem to have a much harder time doing it on my own.

I probably made a mistake by doing level 1/2 of the shred together yesterday. My legs were T.I.R.E.D today, but I managed to keep up and it felt really good! Amazing. Today was also the last day of running before my 5K on Sunday! Can you believe the day is here already!?!? I can't!

The wind also made it a lot tougher today, but with some encouragement, I kept going and made it through!

No comments:

Post a Comment