Monday, May 10, 2010

DAY 71 - Changes...

Day 71 - Cardio Max (Biggest Loser)

Workout time: 38 minutes
Calories burned: 258
Average HR: 147
Max HR: 176

Nothing like getting right back into the swing of things! Today, I thought I'd mix it up a bit and try something new. My girlfriend had told me about Cardio Max from the Biggest Loser, so I bought it at Target. I'd have to say it's a pretty good work out. Unfortunately, I didn't get to finish it because I was interrupted by the girls - I guess that's to be expected! Overall, it was a pretty good workout, all cardio using some hand weights. I'll definitely use it when I feel like doing something different.

If you're wondering what the new info up there is all about, it is from my new Polar FT7 heartrate/calorie monitor Kevin bought me for Mother's Day. I've always wondered what I am doing exactly for my workouts as far as intensity is concerned, and this is exactly what I need. Of course, it isn't exact, but it will give me enough info just for an idea.

Yesterday and today, I stepped on the scale - 121! I started off at about 129lbs 71 days ago! For Christmas, Kevin bought me a pair of size 4 PETITE pants from Ann Taylor Loft. I just about laughed at him when I opened the gift - size 4!!!!! HA!!!! I hadn't fit into a size four in a long, long, long time. That day, I tried on the pants which I could BARELY pull up over my thighs, let alone button them. Today, I put them on....easily. Buttoned them......easily. And wore them. Comfortably!

Here are some progression photos from the last 71 days:

The first day of my challenge:


Several weeks in:


Two weeks ago

Those are the "infamous Christmas pants" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment