Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 73: Speaking of interruptions...

Day 73: No More Trouble Zones

Duration: 30:55
Calories: 179
Average HR: 123
MAX: 158

If you read my Whatcha Doin' Wednesday post below, you'll see my biggest obstacle right now is Time. Today was the perfect example. Since I have done a lot of cardio the last few days, I figured I'd mix it up a bit and get a good ole ass whoopin' with No More Trouble Zones. About 20 minutes into the work out, I got a phone call from a friend who needed some help making a DVD for a memorial. This time, the interruption had nothing to do with my kids - which is usually the culprit! I got in about 30 minutes of work out time before I had to quit. Oh well.....30 minutes is better than nothing. 

The workout didn't seem too tough today as I used 3lb weights, next time I will use 5lbs. My right wrist is still causing some significant discomfort, and I am thinking I may have to end up making an appt. with a doc. I can't do any sort of push ups or plank which is tough when you're dealing with Jillian as all she does is plank/push ups in her workouts. Other than that - it felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment