Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I extended my commitment!

My 90 day challenge is 10 days from being "over" - and do you know what? I am not stopping!

Yesterday, I signed up for my (or our) very first Maine Marathon Relay race in October! We will be running under the team name of Post Kids Psychosis. We (me and my husband, Kevin) are running with our good friends, Kim and Mike. Thankfully, Mike is a good distance runner, so he will be doing the 9 mile leg, while the rest of us will run between 5-6 miles each. It should be fun. In the meantime, I am hoping to run in a few more races..........and get this!

.......even a 10K.

So, the anti-runner......the girl who could barely run 60 seconds 80 days ago without wanting to cry or die is wanting to run 5+ miles......Seriously - for all of you wondering if you should try running, or if you hate running, I really think you should try it - you  could be like me and realize it is something great for yourself. I do not love running. I actually hate it while I am doing it, but it's how I feel afterwards that keeps me coming back for more. It's amazing....and I think you should try it, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment