Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 72 - WOW!

Day 72 - Running

Weather: Partly cloudy, 54 & mild-mod winds (head/tail)

Duration: 1:02:29
Distance: 5.76 miles (no stopping!)
Pace: 10:50 mins/mile (strong head wind)

Max HR: 181
Average: 156 (probably faster, but forgot to stop watch)
Calories burned: 629

Today, I ran with my neighbor. I like running with her because I know she will push me to run further than I would if I were running by myself! My arss hurt so bad today after doing Cardio Max yesterday that I was afraid to run, but it didn't bother me at all. The run today felt amazingly GOOD - I could actually sprint at the end. I think today was the best run for me ever!

It's amazing that I am running this far without stopping - I never in a million years would have thought I'd be able to run close to 6 miles without stopping!!!!! Seriously, do you all realize the anti-runner I was at the beginning of this?????

No comments:

Post a Comment