Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 36: Whoa!

Day 36: Running - I think I've kind of fell of the couch to 5K wagon?

Weather: Sunny, 60 with moderate winds

Duration: 30:13

Distance: 2.9 miles (personal best!)


Pace: 10:25 mins/mile (personal best!)

I think I've gone crazy. I absolutely killed my last pace of 11:17 mins/mile. I am able to run a lot more lately, but I still don't like it. Today, I ran for about 1.9 miles before I had to take a break for a few minutes. Not bad. The beginning hurt like hell. When I got home, I still felt good and had a ton of energy. I threw on Jillian Michaels: Trouble Zones and went to town. Unfortunately, they cut it off halfway on OnDemand, so it was about 20 extra minutes of weight training and Abs. A perfect workout for after a run.

Today was also the first day I felt really sore after doing Level 2 of the Shred. I feel it in my lower gluts and abs! YEAH! Get those abs back in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment