Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 52: Not quite motivated today!

Day 52: No More Trouble Zones - full version

Ooooh! That work out is tough! It definitely leaves me sweating pretty good afterwards. It was so hard to get motivated today. After I put the girls down (who have all been napping SO well - except Mairead), I came downstairs and had a snack. I sat down outside in the sun for a little break, and ooooh it felt oh soo good! I didn't want to get up. I kept putting exercising off, the sun felt so goood. Then, I looked at the clock....if I wanted to do Trouble Zones, I had to start now since the girls would start to be getting up. So, I motivated and got moving.

I did the work out with 3lb weights today - the plank work on that video are killers...seriously. The ab work outs make me want to cry at the end, but they feel so good! Since I had kids, I've had issues with my wrists, particularly my right wrist. Doing plankwork, especially push ups are sometimes impossible. Lately, I have not been able to do pushups because of my wrist pain. Hopefully it goes away :(

No comments:

Post a Comment