Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 53: Can I have a redo???

Day 53: Running

Duration: 26:02 min
Distance: 2.53 miles
Pace: 10:52 mins/mile

After feeling so great on Tuesday, I was actually excited to run today. I looked forward to running. ME. The anti-runner. We were dog sitting Kevin's co-workers dog, and well, I'll just say I will never have three dogs. It's a lot. Anyways, the dog kept running off, and I couldn't understand why. Then, I realized the electronic collar fell off. Did I mention we live around acres and acres and acres of WOODS? Kevin and I spent hours in the woods searching for this collar...oh, and it's black. Not easy to find.

When I got around to running, I was tired. Mentally tired. I started running and I hurt. My quads were tired from yesterdays Trouble Zones, then I got side stitches. It was all over. I shouldn't have run so close to eating, but I did, and I paid for it. I think the only good I got out of my run is that I actually got my heart rate up, but the entire thing sucked. My distance sucked. My pace sucked. My time sucked. Oh well, it can't always be perfect, right?

Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment