Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 37: The Shred is easy...

Day 37: Jillian Michaels: No More Trouble Zones (full 40 minute version)

HOLY CRAP! I just got my ass handed to me!

Today, I went to Target and bought the Yoga: Meltdown and No More Trouble Zones. I don't think they'll be on OnDemand much longer, and I wanted to make sure I had them at home.

On OnDemand, the No More Trouble Zones is only 20 minutes, and is challenging. The DVD is 40 minutes. Today, I did the full 40 minutes and holy shit! It is like the Shred but 40 minutes and NO cardio. It's definitely challenging, but an awesome 40 minute workout. I absolutely LOVE the ab circuits - there are two! Love them! The lunges are getting easier to do, I probably could go up to 5lbs next time, as well as the triceps. With the Shred, you are dying, but by that time, you're almost done....with this dvd, you are dying, and STILL have 20 minutes left of pretty intense circuits!

Definitely makes you sweat! I say try it! Definitely a GREAT FULL body workout that will leave your whole body shaking :)

**Check back for Whatcha doin' Wednesday tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Steph! I got tired just watching my pilates video ;) hehe.
    But Kev and I have been going to the gym @ the "Y" since January and I have to say I am getting a lot better.

    ReplyDelete