Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 59 - Did you remember?

Because I forgot! Today should have been Whatcha doin' Wednesday! Oops...oh well :) 

We're still busy renovating our downstairs bathroom, so all of my "spare" time has been put towards getting the bathroom finished so I can start doing laundry again and the girls can start going potty down here!

Anyways........where was I? Oh yeah. Day 59: Last Chance Workout

Today was pretty much a half ass workout - I had to do it. I originally had Yoga Meltdown on, but then I remember she has you in plank a lot, and my wrists can't handle that right now. I shut it off, and put on Last Chance Workout. I did a lot of the cardio portions with weights just to burn the extra calories. I was hoping to run today, but time and weather limited me. Oh welll.... :) At least I did something. 

How was your week? 

1 comment:

  1. I did level 2 today of the Shred. I did not want to and my thighs hurt during it. I am able to squat lower now and can hold myself in a plank better/longer. My arms look good.

    I started my cleanse last night. I felt cleansed this AM....geesh! It was not a bad thing, but cleansing....I have also started RAW prenatal vitamins. Oh the things I am doing to prepare.....

    I have a headache again today which must mean it is PMS week. Strange when you eat TOTALLY differently that it changes things in your body regarding your cycle. I do not really break out at all and I never get bloated anymore. Amazing!

    I think I need some motrin to make it through our evening...

    ReplyDelete