Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 57 & 58 - I'm getting lazy...

putting two days in one post :)

Day 57 (Monday): Painting, painting and more painting!
Day 58: Level 2 Shred

We are currently in the midst of renovating our downstairs bathroom. It's hell...well, not really, but to be frank, I'm tired of renovating. We moved into this house almost 2 years ago, and we are still working on it. It's tough, and I'd rather be spending time doing fun things with the girls rather than working on the house and ignoring the kiddos. The house is beautiful now...and I am proud to say we have done it all ourselves, but on the downturn, it's been tough.

This morning, Kevin and I had big plans to tile the bathroom. I told Kevin I didn't want to go two days without exercising, so we didn't waste time and did the Shred first thing this morning. I definitely wasn't "feeling it" this morning, but I stuck through it and finished. I also was on my knees (up and down) tiling and grouting the floor, that has to count for something, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment