Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 48: That hurt.

Day 48: 30 Day Shred - Level 3

Ohhhhhhhhhh My ......that was tough. I really felt like running today. Got out of bed, threw on some clothes, warmed up and just as I went to leave, it was raining. Again. Ugh. The radar said it was  finished raining for a bit, but it lied. I was all dressed up with no where to go. I was so mad!

Clara's baptism is tomorrow so we had a lot to do to prepare, so I was limited on time. I had this grandiose idea to try Level 3 of the Shred. We had done level 2 enough, so we thought we'd give us a challenge....and a challenge it was! Holy smokes! It was TOUGH.

If you are tired of jumping jacks......well, level 3 is jumping jacks on steriods! You do jumping jacks....punching jabs, running in place............all with WEIGHTS. You love plank work? Good, because a GREAT deal of the workout is on planks! Good gracious! You like to jump? You like squats? Good! Because you do jumping squats! Ohhhhhhhh MY QUADS.

Definitely a tough work out!!! She definitely didn't disappoint yet again. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment