Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 60: Yep. I'm a slacker!

Day 60: Slacking

It's been 60 days since I decided to take the plunge into a healthier lifestyle. It's been 60 days since I started this 90 day challenge. I am two-thirds of the way through this challenge. It's amazing what 60 days can do to a person. The last few weeks, I have really started to see a change in my body. My pants are fitting so much better, more comfortably. I am not quite as self conscious in clothes as I was before I started this. I am actually starting to see some definition in my arms and legs. I love it, I am starting to feel like I have my body back....a tiny piece of my body back. I'll take tiny. 

This past week has been tough. The weather has not cooperated for running - Yes, I suppose I could run in the rain, but I'm not that dedicated yet. We are also in the midst of renovating our bathroom. On Tuesday, I was on the floor for about 3-4 hours tiling, and today, my lower back is killing me. Yesterday, I painted the bathroom. Today...well, I felt as though I needed a mental health day. I had every intention of running, but there was what seemed to be hurricane force winds outside....okay, maybe not that bad, but really bad winds, stronger than I ever want to run in. So, I just relaxed......and ate a half pan of rice krispies treats. Oh boy did they taste good!

I am looking forward to what the next 30 days has in store for me. I am really ready to step it up a notch in my work outs.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment