Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 44: Family time!

Day 44: Brisk Walk & Level 2 Shred

Duration: 37:14
Distance: 2.77 miles
Pace: 15:35

Today was such a beautiful day. Kevin came home this afternoon, and I figured we'd shred together or do something. I came up with the idea that we could all take a nice, brisk walk together. We loaded up Mairead & Lilah into the jogger and I strapped Clara (about 15lbs) to my back in the Ergo carrier and off we went. We did our usual course, but walked at a brisk pace instead of running. Clara passed out fairly early into the walk, I think it was when I was "jogging" - she must have loved the bouncing! haha.....Every now and then, I'd kick into a light jog! Clara didn't even awake.

When we came home, I turned on Jillian Michaels for a little more ass whoopin' and went to town! I did level 2. Today was tough. I used 5lbs for the first part of it, but had to switch over to 3lbs. All her plank work just kills me!

I'd say a 2.75 mile walk with an infant strapped to my back followed by a shred was a pretty good calorie burn!

No comments:

Post a Comment