Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 40: I've entered Hell.

Day 40: No More Trouble Zones - full 40 minute DVD

Seriously, that work out is NO JOKE. I think it makes the shred seem easy in comparison to this workout. It is just intense. Today, I tried to do the majority of the workout with 5lb weights instead of 3's, and it went fairly well. My triceps are pissed off. The ab/core circuits are seriously killer, they make you want to cry. If this video doesn't get my body in shape, I don't know what will.

I wish it wasn't 40 minutes or I would do this in place of the Shred and just supplement with cardio (there's no cardio in this DVD). My goal is to do this 3 days per week, and the shred the others. It's such a fantabulous workout I really want to do it as often as I can. I was able to get Lilah & Clara napping early today which allowed me an interruption FREE workout........amazing. Doesn't happen very often!

The one great thing about the DVD is that you don't have to do the entire 40 minute workout. You can pick and choose each circuit if you are crunched for time, which I think is GREAT.

Seriously! Buy this video.....only $9 at Target. Worth EVERY penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment