Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 10 - Slacker

Yeah, I guess you could call me a slacker! Today I had every intention of running, but, there wasn't enough time in the day. Well, I guess you could say I didn't make time, because everyone has time, right?

We got up this morning and had a leisurely breakfast. One may say I should have run before breakfast....but, I didn't. Then, we got ready to head to Sea World for the day!

Sea World entails a lot of walking! I wish I had a pedometer, but I am guessing I may have walked 3 miles? Many steps with a 13+ baby in tow, or pushing a double stroller. Does this count? I know, I guess I am trying to make excuses for myself.

When we got home, it was 6pm. I had a crabby baby and two hungry children. Oh yeah, and two kids and a mommy who wanted a dip in the hot tub with a glass of wine. Yeah, the story is going to the shitter. Am I digging myself into a trench or what??? 

I guess this means I am going to have to kick my own ass for the next 4 days to catch up for what I didn't do yesterday or today!

Tomorrow, watch out!

2 comments:

  1. Easy my friend. I have done a Zoo with 3 kids, stroller, all day....it IS a workout. Give yourself credit.

    I am sore today from the Cross Fit workout last night and today I am choosing to WALK to a friends house instead of drive. Almost unheard of out here!!!!

    Thinking of you as we melt it off baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph,

    Remember that part of your 90 day challenge is embracing a more active lifestyle. That said, Sea World with the kiddos definitely counts. The goal should be to be ACTIVE for at least 30 minutes everyday. That doesn't mean you have to kick your own ass every day for 30 min. Pat yourself of the back for sticking to in whilst on vacation. I don't know that I'd have the willpower to do the same.

    You're doing great,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete