Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 13 - Shredded...literally.

Day 13: 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels, Level 1

Today I did my third "day" of the level 1 shred with Jillian Michaels. Since we are at Kevin's parents and they had hand weights, I decided to use 3lb weights along with it. The last two times I did this, I didn't use anything, and today it was time.

My arms were burning. OMG. It's amazing to think back in college I used to do the same exercises with 10-15 pound hand weights! I felt so wimpy! Oh well, gotta start from the beginning I guess...

I definitely felt progress in doing push-ups where I could barely do them when I started this program, and now, it didn't quite so bad! I really pushed the abs work out, because lets be honest, my abs are.....ummmmmm.....absent right now. My "beer" gut needs some serious work, and I am going to have to do a 90 day abs challenge just to get those in order.

So today, I felt progress in my endurance and strength. It felt better not to feel so weak, and I can't wait for what's to come.

Tomorrow starts week 3 of the Couch to 5K

No comments:

Post a Comment