Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 18: 911

Day 18: Week 3: Couch to 5K

Weather: Partly cloudy, 62 degrees with light winds

Duration: 23:32
Distance: 1.98 miles
Pace: 11:51 mins/mile

I think the song on my iPod, "Somebody callllll 91111111, fire burnin' on the dance floor" or however it goes was perfect. When it came on, I laughed. Yeah! Someone please call 911 as I am huffin' and puffin' and wanting to die! Seriously, how the frick am I going to run for another mile to do this 5k???? This is insane!

Anyways, today I did the same as Sunday. Run 90 seconds, walk 90 seconds, run 3 minutes, walk 3 minutes and repeat. I definitely didn't feel quite as bad as I did on Sunday. Though, it could be because there weren't heavy winds blowing against me either :)

Overall, it was a decent workout. I just wonder how I am going to INCREASE my mileage!!!! Wow. It's so not easy. So. Not. Easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment