Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 23: Shredded Yoga

Day 23: Yoga: Meltdown & 30 day Shred

I was feeling a little lazy today and needed some motivation! It was a rainy, miserable day today, and there was no way in hell I was going outside to run! It was a monsoon! This morning I motivated and did Yoga: Meltdown with Jillian Michaels. It felt good! It's amazing how much easier the poses are getting! I can actually start to hold the poses for 15 seconds, or close to it for the hard ones. It feels good to see the progress, it actually drives me to want to exercise more. 

Then... 

Me and the girls made homemade cookies. I can't stay away from eating the batter. Then, of course, I can't stay away from having a few warm, gooey cookies! OK, so I just cancelled out my yoga workout!

This afternoon, we were just hanging and I had some energy and guilt from eating all that batter and all those cookies. I put on Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred, and got to it. I still haven't gotten around to buying hand weights, so I did it without. It was okay though, I did my workout this morning, too. I just felt like I needed to get that heartrate up a bit, and work on those flabby abbys (abs).

Ah, I am finally feeling like I am getting into the swing of things a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment