Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 30! "Mommy, are you burning?"

Day 30: Shred with Jillian Michaels, level 2

Today, I actually did level 1 and 2 of the shred. Because I knew level 2 would kick my ass, I didn't push myself in the first level. I just really pushed cardio and abs. I am really trying to get about an hour of exercise in per day, whether or not it is one hour straight, or two 30 minute sessions. During rainy days, it's pretty easy to do that.

Mairead really has enjoyed exercising beside me, it is so cute! She knows Jillian's face, and she has been using words that she has heard on her videos! As we were doing the shred together, she asks "mommy, are you burning?" - ha ha! All I could do was laugh! "Yes!" I said


Today was the 3rd day of level 2. It was the first time I could really say that I didn't want to cry or feel as though I was in labor. I can't say it didn't hurt, but it definitely is getting easier! I felt as though I really had to push today as I ate an entire sleeve of thin mint cookies! We calculated it out to be about 600 calories! Hot damn, mamma! I don't feel too bad though...I've been really good about my snacking, so it shouldn't hurt too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment