Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 16: Felt Better!

Day 16: Yoga: Meltdown with Jillian Michaels

I was torn this morning when I awoke......run or yoga. run or yoga. I ran on Sunday, and I was trying to "plan" my week as far as when I was going to run. I just didn't feel like running, and I felt like my body needed a little break, so yoga it was.

Now, if you know Jillian Michaels, you know she doesn't do anything "easy", and this Yoga is NOT easy. It is a true ass kicker, but it feels good in the end.

I hadn't done this yoga since my first week and I have to say I felt better. I didn't feel so wimpy. I could actually do things I couldn't do the first time. Now, there were times I had to stop, and start over, but it was better than before.

We traveled back to Maine this afternoon, so the rest of the weeks exercise will be done back home!

I hope everyone is doing great!?

No comments:

Post a Comment