Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 15: Does it count...?

Day 15: Last Chance Workout

I probably should have exercised this morning, but, the morning went entirely too fast. Clara refused to take a good nap, so I wrestled with her for a while and then spent some time with the girls in the pool. We decided to go out for lunch on the water. After 2 cocktails, I had a fairly good attitude adjustment going on. Obviously, I was not motivated to work out after lunch.

Then, we spent more time in the pool. Kevin's mom made some vodka and fresh grapefruit juice, and boy! were they yummmmmmmo. I had two. Once again, not feeling the motivation to work out.

Then, we ordered Chinese food take out. Yeah, I better work out today after eating out. Twice.

So, I did. Last Chance Workout it was...and it kicked my butt! I was surely feeling it, especially after yesterdays double trouble. It felt good though, and I'm glad I did it. I used the 3lb weights again, and surprisingly, it wasn't bad at all. It looks like I will have to buy some hand weights fairly quickly after we get back home. I don't think I can feel good about working out with hand weights :)

Tomorrow we head home to Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment