Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 3 - Just got my ass kicked

Since I've done two days of working out, I figured today would be a "down" day. I didn't want to do nothing, so I thought a nice, relaxing yoga work out would suit me well.

HA! 

I obviously don't know a lot about yoga because what I just did whooped my ass. I went back onto our Time Warner On Demand and looked to see what Jillian Michaels Yoga exercises they had. Well, there was one called "Jillian Michaels: yoga Meltdown" - I thought I was going to meltdown. Holy crap.

It was NOT easy! It was 30 minutes in length, and I really enjoyed it. I thought I got a great workout. I don't think it was too hard, it just made me realize again how much my body needs this.

Tomorrow I will be back at running for day 2 of 3 for the week.

Hope everyone is doing great! Just think how great we'll look for swimsuit season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment