Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 29: Rainy days and Mondays...

......always get me down! or Moving!

Day 29: Jillian Michaels: Shred, Level TWO..........And.......Last Chance Workout

Agh....8'' of rain this month, and it's still not stopping. This is enough to make anyone not want to do anything!

This afternoon, I did the 'Last Chance Workout' with the girls - not at full blast knowing I would be getting my ass kicked with the Shred when Kevin got home from work.

Once Kevin got home, we did Level 2 - WOW! That is TOUGH. We had done it yesterday after running, and it was like giving me a death sentence. I felt pretty good this morning, so I would do it again. There was no way I'd be running in this downpour today.

Level 2 is definitely a challenge! I like it. It's amazing how far I've come since I first started. I thought level 1 was pretty tough, but this is much more. The strength portion of the DVD is very tough. By the end of the workout, I am breathing like I am in labor pushing out a kid! No joke :)

I have to admit, I like this feeling now. I think of myself fitting into my summer clothes.....wearing a real bikini this summer, and actually feeling good about myself. It is totally worth it! I am also glad Kevin has been working out with me! Definitely more motivation to work harder!

2 comments:

  1. A bikini??!!!?? I have not seen one since the day I found out I was pregnant with Chiara......maybe some day.....maybe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. A bikini. That's my goal. I wore them while I was pregnant, but, now I just wear tankinis...hopefully that will change!

    ReplyDelete