Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 26: Double trouble

Day 26: Jillian Michaels Shred, Level 1 & Jillian Michaels Trouble Zones (quick version on OnDemand)

Today Kevin came home with girl scout cookies. My favorites - peanut butter & chocolate. I ate 5. Two cookies equal 130 calories!?!? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Not to mention, we had plans for a date night, so restaurant eating....

I need to do an hour of exercise to help offset the FIVE cookies I ate after lunch and the big dinner I was about to embark on later that evening!

I did The Shred, level 1 - I finally got around to buying weights, so I did it the right way. I am pretty sure the next time I will do the Shred, I will try out level 2. My mom says it will kick my ass. I'm sure it will...

After finishing that workout, I still felt motivated, so I tried out Jillian Michaels: Trouble Zones or something like that...it was pretty good! I really, really like the ab workout. Unfortunately, OnDemand cuts it short without warning. How stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment