Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 4 - Last Chance...

WORKOUT baby..... 

I had originally planned to "run" today, but it was super windy and snowy out, so I decided to do another On Demand work out since they've been working out rather well. Today, I chose the "Last Chance Workout" - and holy cow! It was another ass whoopin'...

It is a 30 minute workout mixed with cardio (jumping jacks, running in place, jump "rope", etc) and hand weights. I'm definitely going to have to buy some hand weights! Anyways, it went pretty well. Some of the exercises kicked my ass, and others made me feel like I may not be in such bad shape!

I'll admit, towards the end, I was definitely sweating and wanting it to end!

The girls were very interested in what I was doing, and they even tried to participate a bit!

Tomorrow: "Run" - do you notice how I write "run" with quotes? It's because I am not really running :)

No comments:

Post a Comment