Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 7: 30 Day Shred...again!

It's hard to believe it's been just a week since I started my 90 day challenge. So far, it has been going well. It is amazing the extra energy working out gives you. I forgot about those little extras! Since I am still exclusively nursing little Clara, I have been sooo unbelievably hungry! I feel like I just can't get enough. I've been upping my protein intake, especially before exercising, and it really has helped a lot.

Today, it is day 7, and since I ran/walked 3 days this week, I decided to take a rest and just do a cardio/strength workout. I did my second day of Jillian Michaels Shred, Level 1. It is really amazing to see the progress I have made from day 1 to day 7. On day 1, I could barely make it through the workout without wanting to die, and climbing the stairs afterwards was horrid. I felt like I was just going to fall! My muscles were twitching and just angry! Today, it was definitely a tough workout, but afterwards, I felt much, much better! I am actually looking forward to week 2!

I also love how the girls try to work out along side of me. Mairead even tries to get her own mat so she can participate, too! It makes it even more fun for me! 

Tomorrow, starts week two of the Couch to 5K!

No comments:

Post a Comment