Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 12 - Treadmills suck.

Day 12: Week 2 of the Couch to 5K

Ran inside on treadmill because of heavy rain outside :(

Duration: 25:54
Distance: 2.05 miles
Pace: 12:38 mins/mile
(I ran between 6-7mph and walked between 3-4mph)

Today I had to run on the treadmill inside because there was heavy rain forecast for the entire day. I hadn't run on a treadmill in a long, long, long, long time. I hated it then, and I hate it now. It is sooooo boring and incredibly difficult, at least for me. There isn't anything worse than looking at a wall, or even a TV. It just does absolutely nothing for me, but I did it. I hate having to enter a pace, it's so forced, and unnatural

Anyways, enough about my hatred for treadmills! Overall, I think I did decent. I didn't have any side stitches again. It was fun having the girls come in and out of the room watching me run!

No comments:

Post a Comment